Monday, August 5, 2019

Snow Day

In the weekend I had league training at Hargreaves park in the morning. When we got there it was a nice day but as the day went on the weather got worse so the coaches decided to end the training a bit early. On the way home there was sleet start coming down. And then it started to rain. But as we got further along the road it started to snow a bit heavier. When we got to stillwater and we seen that the snow was starting to set and Dad could see some black ice on the road so was driving very slow. When we got home I jumped straight into the shower to warm up. When I got out I was starving and wanted something to eat so I went outside to our freezer and got out two pies and cooked them. But as they were cooking I was looking for the sauce but I soon realized that we had no sauce! After I finished my lunch we all went outside and changed the rubber wear in the cow shed. When we finished we went and got the calves from the paddock. that day we had two calves die because of the cold weather and snow. After we got all the calves and fed them. We then went back to the house and I let my dog out and he started to run and jump in the snow. As he got used to the snow and the cold he started to eat the snow. And that is how my snow day went! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.